The What: GeenerBuilder gathers hundreds of Northern California professionals to learn about key trends in the green building market; to hear what owners and developers are looking for; and to make important connections with fellow industry leaders. The daylong conference delivers what you need to be at the forefront of greening the built environment.
- Featured speakers including USGBC CEO & President Mahesh Ramanujam
- Ample networking opportunities
- Education sessions spotlighting cutting-edge topics such as net zero energy, water reuse and calculating triple bottom line cost benefit analysis
- High-traffic exhibit floor featuring leading green building vendors, products, and services
The When: July 13th, Thursday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Where: Zero Net Energy Center, 14600 Catalina Street, San Leandro, CA 94577
The Who: General contractors, sub-contractors, trades, architects, engineers, LEED project managers, and concerned citizens
The How: Register here.
The Details: Educational sessions include:
- Science and Practice of Measuring Human Performance in Buildings
- Is My Building Resilient?
- Tech Solutions to Triple Bottom Line Cost Benefit Analysis
- Reducing Friction for Sustainable Buildings
- The Future of Building Codes
- Realizing Values with Mass Timber: Tall Wood Buildings for High Performance
- A Curriculum in ZNE School Retrofits
- Dirty Water: Solving Onsite Water Reuse