SFC’s #GetYourGreenOn Interior Design Competition deadline is June 23rd. This competition was launched in 2016 by Sustainable Furnishings Council to advocate for sustainable and healthful homes, to connect with SFC members, to show the connection point of the members – the residential home – and most importantly to debunk the myth that to furnish the home with sustainable choices requires one to compromise aesthetics.
- The competition is open to all Interior Designers – both SFC members and non-members.
- Entries must be residential interior design projects completed between April 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017.
- Entries must feature at least one product from an SFC member manufacturer or supplier.
- Entrants must join in the SFC “What’s it made of?” Initiative and take “The Pledge to Ask.”
- Winners will receive, extraordinary recognition recognition, one year’s SFC membership and will participate in the 2018 #GetYourGreenOn Panel Discussion at Las Vegas Market.
The Competition details and Entry Form can be accessed here.