Calling all emerging architectural professionals! The deadline for the third annual perFORM Design Competition has been extended to Friday, July 15, 2016.
Design a Net Zero Energy, mixed-use, multifamily building in the Rainier Beach neighborhood of Seattle.
$6,000 in awards will go to winning entries by architectural interns and students based in the US and Canada.
- Rob Peña, University of Washington
- Mary Johnston, Johnston Architects and President of AIA Seattle
- Cory Hawbecker, Holst Architecture
- Gladys Ly-Au Young, Sundberg Kennedy Ly-Au Young Architects
- Robert Hutchison, Hutchison Architecture
- Zack Semke, Hammer & Hand
- Rick Mohler, Mohler+Ghillino Architects
Details and registration (free) here: http://hammerandhand.com/perform/design-competition/